bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommo_uk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
We are working on "IMSI Security Analyzer" - ISA tool. Targeted on scaning such issues, target group phone vendors, security people, developers, and so.
You can download untested versio n here: http://www.bladox.com/pub/isa-0.9.tar.gz
Completely untested, no time (i.e. not only iphone but not at all).
Features:
- Control of fake/real IMSI, ICCID
- IMSI can be configured to be fake/real for 1st, second and 3+ pass
- IMSI, ICCID can be loaded from other card
- IMSI, ICCID can be netered manually
So if anybody had time to test it please send us feedback.

Has anybody tried this instead of Applesaft yet? Ozbimmer? Very Happy
eswede

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: shipped?! Reply with quote

Hi, I'm also curious if you shipped my order too. Made it on sunday and still only see "Not Yet Shipped" on http://www.2co.com

Ordernr: 3796150836

Hope to have it soon Smile
viper99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kheldour wrote:
linc wrote:
I just did mine with a Nokia 6230i, over bluetooth

Obviously. As pz mentioned earlier in this thread, the Nokias usually have no issues with the writing to the SIM. There is also another link earlier in this thread, which describes the Razr-Programming. You need the driver set for the Moto Razr. If you haven't installed that one, it won't work.

Rgds Khel

Programing with the Razor does not work...even though someone wrote instructions for it they also said it wasn't tested yet.

I have 2 different types of Razors and they don't write to the turbo sim.
assad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishStephen wrote:
Originally Posted by Zf_
so here we go for a quick one

First, your phone must be activated (with the AT&T SIM).

What do you mean by that ?? My iphone is activated but i don't know if it's with the at&t sim
koala75

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: SHIPPED NOT YET Reply with quote

My order number confirms an non shipment yet...A FEDEX shipment was choosen for the order...What is the advantage of taken FEDEX, for France? Will you ship it today, and it arrives tomorrow or after tomorrow like FEDEX do usually? (http://fedex.com/fr_english/services/europe/). Thanks in advance for your response...
pz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: SHIPPED NOT YET Reply with quote

koala75 wrote:
My order number confirms an non shipment yet...A FEDEX shipment was choosen for the order...What is the advantage of taken FEDEX, for France? Will you ship it today, and it arrives tomorrow or after tomorrow like FEDEX do usually? (http://fedex.com/fr_english/services/europe/). Thanks in advance for your response...

First of all we use DHL. As for shipping reported by on 2co - it takes us also sometime to report back - so many papers everywhere. Please don't expect we ship the order same day as you ordered it - this wasn't the case even before this situation, we need ~2 days to prepare the order now.

DHL in EU is overnight to main cities, if you are far rural then plus one day.
praetorianer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ pz

Thanks for the Info...

Is it possible to get a Tracking Nr.

I have ordered yesterday afternoon (Express ) - you think that they will ship today..?
koala75

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: SHIPMENT... Reply with quote

Thanks pz for your response...

Just notice that in your website it's indicated...FEDEX...

Hope it will be shipped today...

Very Happy
pz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: SHIPMENT... Reply with quote

koala75 wrote:
Thanks pz for your response...

Just notice that in your website it's indicated...FEDEX...

Hope it will be shipped today...

Very Happy

Please read the above.
raymng

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz,

Can you check that have you accepted the following order? When I was ordering the product, the system reported the order needs to get validated.

Order Number: 3796983141

Thanks!
taan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Order Validated? Reply with quote

I have the same problem. It said it takes 24 hours for order to be validated? I have yet to recieve an e-mail confirming that my order was placed. Order number: 3796676952
kfernandes29

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PZ,

I placed my order yesterday afternoon. Roughly, how long does the shipping process take to reach Canada via standard mail? Thanks in advance.

Order Number: 3796648494
Nuphor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeze guys, would you stop pestering pz here and email the Bladox guys at info@bladox.com instead?
kfernandes29

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done that already. Sent them 2 emails since right after the order and no reply yet. I really need a response to one of my emails before my order gets shipped out as I want to change my shipping method to express.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kfernandes29 wrote:
I've done that already. Sent them 2 emails since right after the order and no reply yet. I really need a response to one of my emails before my order gets shipped out as I want to change my shipping method to express.

I'm sorry but info@ is in even worse situation.

I tried to explain above we are just shipping monkeys, cannot change, delete, modify, whatever orders. Please contact 2co for this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 15 of 25

Jump to: