bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kfernandes29
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, thanks for the reply. I'll have to try and get a hold of them again.
Back to top
italianjob
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: my turbosim order Reply with quote

Hi,

I've tried everything (2co, info,...) but still no reply on when my order will be shipped...

order no. 3796607904

thank you for the reply...
Back to top
balibalopro
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probleme with my razr V3i
modem initiated
SEND 01 29100110000810004FF0110->
ANS AT+GMGW=9
<
ANS 029100110000810004FF0110
ERROR

Mobile Phone/Serial Cable Communication Error
anybody knows the solution
Back to top
praetorianer
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please on question -

if the order are shipped will the status at the "order system 2co " changed...or is it possible that the order are shipped but at "2co" the status is " not yet shipped "....

Thanks for help...
Back to top
kheldour
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

praetorianer wrote:
Please on question -

if the order are shipped will the status at the "order system 2co " changed...or is it possible that the order are shipped but at "2co" the status is " not yet shipped "....

Thanks for help...



Come on folks, be patient. I recieved two emails from 2co confirming shippment etc. It's a normal webshop.

Be patient, you have it been for months baring the old unhacked situation. It's only a few days more, before we all have christmas Very Happy

Khel
Back to top
healeydave
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy's, I think its confirmed the Razr's are not compatible with writing to Tsim, the AT command set is not sufficiently compatible.

Many people are trying this method because of the first SPECULATIVE tutorial that came out. The guy that wrote that simply tried to help by documenting the proposed procedure because he had read and understood the process.
Unfortunately that has backfired because he chose to document the procedure using the Razr as the example handset.

If you have an iPhone already, if you look hard enough in this thread for example and on the hackint0sh forums, there is already a binary coded to do the job for you on the iPhone itself, so why do you want to try and populate the Tsim with another phone!?!?!?

On a separate note, plaguing the forum and email address with "Has my order been shipped yet" is not going to help the situation, its more likely to hinder.

I can confirm receipt as many others who ordered the first Tsims in relation to when this thread started. There is no reason to suspect your packages are not going to turn up.

I understand the excitement and the need for everything yesterday, I've been there myself. The person I ordered my Infinity programmer from (for the SuperSim hack) went on holiday and didn't ship it until 7 days later, I was expecting it the following day, that was excruciating as I would have paid extra and ordered elsewhere if I knew he was going to do that but I just had to sit tight and used the wait time productively, preparing the documented process so everything was ready to go when it did arrive.

Food for thought.
Back to top
praetorianer
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kheldour wrote:
praetorianer wrote:
Please on question -

if the order are shipped will the status at the "order system 2co " changed...or is it possible that the order are shipped but at "2co" the status is " not yet shipped "....

Thanks for help...



Come on folks, be patient. I recieved two emails from 2co confirming shippment etc. It's a normal webshop.

Be patient, you have it been for months baring the old unhacked situation. It's only a few days more, before we all have christmas Very Happy

Khel


Ok Ok....you are right... Smile

We are all so happy - and it is like the waiting for christmas.. Very Happy
Back to top
tommo_uk
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

healeydave wrote:
If you have an iPhone already, if you look hard enough in this thread for example and on the hackint0sh forums, there is already a binary coded to do the job for you on the iPhone itself, so why do you want to try and populate the Tsim with another phone!?!?!?

Possibly because we already have AT&T (ie.legitimately) activated phones we don't want to screw with any more than we have to Smile
I don't want to go through the bother and hassle of SSH, jailbreak, iPhuck,iAssign, ietc ietc .. I just want an easy life. To me, that means loaded Applesaft onto my (yet to arrive but due tomorrow) TSIM using another phone.
Back to top
healeydave
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, sorry, never thought of that, I just assumed everyone would want an iphone with SSH on so they can use all the other cool 3rd party stuff out there already and more coming all the time.

In that case, perhaps someone should start a thread of known compatible phones. I'm sure I saw someone say they had used a Nokia 63xx model so that might be a start but I think its a definate no-no for the Razr!
Back to top
tommo_uk
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

healeydave wrote:
ok, sorry, never thought of that, I just assumed everyone would want an iphone with SSH on so they can use all the other cool 3rd party stuff out there already and more coming all the time.

I'd love to be able to do that too, but I value stability in my iPhone - which I want to use as my primary phone - more than being able to instal the NES emulator (though I'd love to be able to play Mario and Zelda on it) Wink .. seeing as I have a nice, stable and legit iPhone I don't want to mess with it more than I have to, especially as I half suspect Apple will try and mess with hacked iPhones next time they issue a major update, which must be due around the same time as Leopard - ie. about 6 weeks.

I think the Nokia 6230 is compatible...does anyone know if there are cheaper handsets with the same feature set that might work? I'm just going to go out and pick one up second hand to program the TSIM with (or find a friend with one) - I'd use one of my SE phones but I'm worried I might snap the TSIM given how fragile they are, and inserting a SIM and then removing it in SE requires a degree of bending/force.
Back to top
odotan
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tommo_uk wrote:
healeydave wrote:
If you have an iPhone already, if you look hard enough in this thread for example and on the hackint0sh forums, there is already a binary coded to do the job for you on the iPhone itself, so why do you want to try and populate the Tsim with another phone!?!?!?

Possibly because we already have AT&T (ie.legitimately) activated phones we don't want to screw with any more than we have to Smile
I don't want to go through the bother and hassle of SSH, jailbreak, iPhuck,iAssign, ietc ietc .. I just want an easy life. To me, that means loaded Applesaft onto my (yet to arrive but due tomorrow) TSIM using another phone.


Hey, do I hear you right? Can we use a legitinately activated iPhone with a TSIM with Applesaft on it without ANY modifications to the iPhone? Would that mean YouTube would work?
Back to top
healeydave
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about stability, I have had my phone running with various incarnations of most of the stuff around at the moment and I have experienced no problems.

It was a real pain to get everything on it in the first place but stuff is documented much better now.

If I was living in the USA and loved AT&T as an operator, I still couldn't imagine not having access to my phones o/s, not having the binary files on it, not having the excellent installer.app which makes things a breeze now, not having terminal etc.

I could easily live without the NES emu.


P.S.
You make a good point about the type of sim insertion!!!

NOTE TO ALL: if you do still want to load the Tsim with a phone other than the iPhone itself, do you self a favor and rule out any phones that require you to flex the sim to insert and extract!!

This will invariably lead to damaging the Tsim!!!
Back to top
kheldour
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

healeydave wrote:

NOTE TO ALL: if you do still want to load the Tsim with a phone other than the iPhone itself, do you self a favor and rule out any phones that require you to flex the sim to insert and extract!!

This will invariably lead to damaging the Tsim!!!



Anybody tried a Nokia 6288?

Khel
Back to top
odotan
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linc wrote:
SMS in/out, calls in/out, and GPRS all confirmed working fine for me.


GPRS working? *not* EDGE? My carrier only has 3G and GPRS, no EDGE, does that mean I can use the iPhone with GPRS with this method?
Back to top
tommo_uk
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

odotan wrote:
Hey, do I hear you right? Can we use a legitinately activated iPhone with a TSIM with Applesaft on it without ANY modifications to the iPhone? Would that mean YouTube would work?

That's what I've been told by several posters over on hackint0sh... the proof will be in the testing though.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 16 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group